We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The FNC Returns - "The Indy Festival" Fri 22/06/07 9pm BST (GMT +1)

Hybrid Productions is proud to present ...

The FNC Returns - Friday Night Cruise for those not in the know

So ... here's the deal

Title: The Indy Festival (Well it is music festival season here in the UK)

Date: Fri 22/06/07

Time: 9pm BST (GMT +1) (BST = British Summer Time) perhaps lasting an hour or 2

Where: British Indy Dealer (Northern one not too far from Lexus)

The Cars: Anything from an Indy Dealer (So RUF, TVR, Lotus, Weismann, Koeingseggggggg, Spyker, etc)

The Plan: There is none ... for those who haven't been on a cruise with me, there never really is a plan ... we just drive around and see where the roads take us ... and more often than not end up driving round the whole island

The Names on the List:

1. Hybrid IV - Ascari or Farboud ... can't decide

2. Baldred GTi - Ruf spyder thingy

3. X039879 - saleen s7 ... just don't go zooming off into the distance ... or incessantly talk about how 'good this car is'

4. CptDarkNuggets - Rt12

5. Mr ProstateFace - S7 TT

6. Nodz86 - Sagaris

So sign up below with Gamertag and Car ... remember it's a cruise so there's no advantage in choosing a Koeeeeeningsegsegsegsegseg over a Caterham.

AND PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP UNLESS YOU CAN MAKE IT!

Much pain will be inflicted on those who sign up and decide they can't be bothered and play Forza 2 instead!

Can you do one in two weeks. This looks like a great cruise but i'm going away for a week so can't make tonight, good luck with it.

not too sure what I'm doing in a couple of weeks time ... I'm off on holiday in 3 or 4 weeks I think (old age getting forgetful) ... but I'll be running more cruises at some point

So a pretty poor turnout so far ... looks like it could just be a 'Fly Drive' instead ... Baldred I'll wait for you if you can give us a time to be online?

if I'm off at 3 or so i can be on with my s7

Cool just don't go speeding off I'm sick of people who speed off in s7's. anyway I'm bringing the ruf spyder thingy. I've edited the first post hybrid i hope you don't mind.

Not sure if I'm able to come yet, if i do it'll probably be later than 9 so I'll come join if theres room on the server and if your still online, I'll add you to my friend list.

Edit:

Forgot to say if I do come I'll be in my TVR Sagaris, and if I don't talk its because my mic is busted so I'll just follow you all.

Hey! You guys drove all the way to the crater? That was a long cruise...

I wish I hadn't left half way now... It's not that often you get nice cruises in TDU anymore. :eek_blue:

We sure did drive to the crater. It wasn't really a long cruise we normally go around the island a couple of times but we were all a bit tired so went offline early. Hope to do it again sometime.

Sorry I missed it, I managed to get on at about half ten and had missed you's by half hour, I thought I would make it as I remember seeing threads saying some of the cruises went on til early hours, but I will definately make the next one.