We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Diablos D.e.m.o.n Mv Agusta

CarMadMike

Diablo sold his bike which has appeared on many of his videos and that has 6660 miles to mr.analface recently, a few days after i bought this bike off him ofr 17million, quite alot of money

i just want to say thanks to diablo for letting me have his pride and joy.

if you thought that 17million was alot, im buying mr.analfaces pink saleen also, which has 6660 miles as well, and has appeared on his videos, but im buying it for 45 million,

:omg: now thats alot of money

I'm confused... what's the big deal about buying cars with a certain mileage on them?

It's just the impression you get that this car or bike has a long history behind it, or to say it a different way, there's not alot of cars that you can find that has over 6600 miles on it (i think)

Diablo sold his bike which has appeared on many of his videos and that has 6660 miles to mr.analface recently, a few days after i bought this bike off him ofr 17million, quite alot of money

i just want to say thanks to diablo for letting me have his pride and joy.

if you thought that 17million was alot, im buying mr.analfaces pink saleen also, which has 6660 miles as well, and has appeared on his videos, but im buying it for 45 million,

now thats alot of money

Quit showing off now Mike!

And noone said you'll be buying my Saleen S7. There might be more bids...

Oh and you didn't say what I paid for the D.E.M.O.N.

sorry brede, he payed 30million for it, the thing is brede, that saleen is mine, im willing to go to 100million if i have to

Lol. Didn't mean you had to say how much I paid. But you were showing off about paying 17 million...

You're gonna pay 100 million just because the car is pink and because I've owned it? You love me, don't you? :p