We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

whats ur fav vehicle and most hated 1

cocoki700

My favorite is the Daytona Coupe (I waited 16 hours play time for it to arrive!) and my least favorite is a large tie between everything GM makes aside from the classics (the Firebird is crap, though, totally gutless) and everything Ford makes except the GT. And I sorta like the Mustang GTR, too. Also absolutely everything Chrysler makes is crap, too.

I still need to download some more, though. I've only got a handful of DLC.

Yeah, I love the DB4, but come on! There's no way it is worth THAT MUCH. In all reality it's not a very good car overall, and is barely in the top tier of G class cars. You can get the Daytona for cheaper, and it simply DESTROYS the DB4 like nothing!

Yes, it's gorgeous, Yes, it's one of my favorite Astons, BUT NO WAY IN HELL IS IT WORTH THE PRICE TAG THEY GAVE IT!!!

My favorite is the Daytona Coupe (I waited 16 hours play time for it to arrive!) and my least favorite is a large tie between everything GM makes aside from the classics (the Firebird is crap, though, totally gutless) and everything Ford makes except the GT. And I sorta like the Mustang GTR, too. Also absolutely everything Chrysler makes is crap, too.

I still need to download some more, though. I've only got a handful of DLC.

The Daytona is awesome. Its the 2nd nicest looking car in the game. :)

• 1 month later...
Yeah, I love the DB4, but come on! There's no way it is worth THAT MUCH. In all reality it's not a very good car overall, and is barely in the top tier of G class cars. You can get the Daytona for cheaper, and it simply DESTROYS the DB4 like nothing!

Yes, it's gorgeous, Yes, it's one of my favorite Astons, BUT NO WAY IN HELL IS IT WORTH THE PRICE TAG THEY GAVE IT!!!

Hell yes it's worth the price tag they gave it. In REAL LIFE only 19 are build, so think before you say it's crap. It's not fast, but it's so damn beautiful and only real car lovers drive them.