We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights, FlatOut Racing and Derby Demos

Nodz86

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights, FlatOut Racing and Derby Demos Hit XBL today.

Demo: Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights

Content: Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights Demo

Price: Free

Availability: Not available in Japan or South Korea

Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) LANGUAGE,SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Get into the drift in this smoking hot demo of Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights. Drift, race, bet and mod your ride, in this multi-event taster of the coolest racer this year.

Size: 1.31 GB (approx.)

Demo: FlatOut Racing and Derby (Europe only)

Content: FlatOut Racing and Derby Demo

Price: Free

Availability: European Xbox Live regions

Dash Text: [PEGI: 12+] You want it fast - you got it. You want destruction - you got it. Experience the bone crunching action of FlatOut. Soak up the pressure of 12 competitive drivers trying to take each other off the track. Feel the pleasure and the pain of the explosive Frag derbies. Take destruction to the next level.

Size: 751.1 MB (approx.)

After playing both demos i have the following to say:

Juiced 2, is much better than the original, but by no means any good, teh custimisation is immense though.

Flatout, well, i had a good few laughs playing this, fun game, but i couldnt justify buying it.

After playing both demos i have the following to say:

Juiced 2, is much better than the original, but by no means any good, teh custimisation is immense though.

Flatout, well, i had a good few laughs playing this, fun game, but i couldnt justify buying it.

Agree with you there, I like the way you could customize in Juiced but the races weren't that good, won all of them and I mastered the drifting in no time.

As for Flatout UC the destruction derby was fun for a while but got boring quite quickly.

I thought juiced 2 was rubbish, apart from the immense customization, which seem to have copied forza 2. As for flatout UC thats a good game but i can see myself getting bored after a while.

sorry but it sounded like you just merged mine and Nodz's posts together:wtf:

i hated tehe juiced demo, the handling of the cars on it were truely awful, now it could be me used to forza, but after one race that demo was deleted

now i got the full game of flatout now long after it came out and i must say, it is a good laugh, when you don't fancy the serious-nes of the forza simulation, in place of some good old fashion arcade racing