We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Off for a week this coming sunday!

The Queen

Hey guys. Just to say i won't be on the tdu from this coming sunday until tuesday 7th august. I will be going down to surrey for a week to visit a friend and hopefully see some nice cars driving around. Will be going to London for just that sometime during the week too so should be fun. I will have access to the internet so i will try to post on the forums to let people know (if they want to :D) how i am getting on. My flight is at 9am so that means i will have to be at the airport at 7am, leave the house at half 5 and probably get up just before 5. God knows how tired i will be :D. So adios ;)

Hey guys. Just to say i won't be on the tdu from this coming sunday until tuesday 7th august. I will be going down to surrey for a week to visit a friend and hopefully see some nice cars driving around. Will be going to London for just that sometime during the week too so should be fun. I will have access to the internet so i will try to post on the forums to let people know (if they want to :D) how i am getting on. My flight is at 9am so that means i will have to be at the airport at 7am, leave the house at half 5 and probably get up just before 5. God knows how tired i will be :D. So adios ;)

If your in Surrey on Sunday and your at Daytona Sandown Park you'll see me in a yellow suit and blonde hair.

Well it's to see a friend and hopefully spot some cars. Yup i will be visiting park lane and having a walk about around the mayfair area so should be good. He lives in a place called Thames Ditton and we usually get the train into london and then get on the tube to wherever ;). Of course i will be taking photos, theres never been a place i have gone without a camera :D. I will probably be visiting this place : www.romansinternational.com like i did the last time i was down :). Last time there was an orange Pagani Zonda F Roadster there and i think it was bought by http://www.grouptwenty.co.uk ;). S71NG3R i will try to update you with the situation by phoning or texting if i can't get on the forums or during the day ;)

Also thanks for the fair-wells :D

• 2 weeks later...