We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 1/4mile

Everyone is going on about drifting and all that jazz. However why not another event that pushes your car to the limit? The drag strip!

You can use the speedway but thats pretty ghey.

It would be good if Turn10 brought out a track with the chrismas tree lights. Basically something that is made for dragging, and a scoreboard of who can get the fastest 1/4 mile time.

You could use a third car, parked between the two cars at the startline, and flash brake lights/reverse light to signal a start. Could also have another players car parked at the finish to mark the finish line and judge a winner ;)

Just ideas, sounds good though, I'd be up for it.

You could use a third car, parked between the two cars at the startline, and flash brake lights/reverse light to signal a start. Could also have another players car parked at the finish to mark the finish line and judge a winner ;)

Just ideas, sounds good though, I'd be up for it.

thats a great way to do it. the STi 05 and the S204's would be great, because the back-up lights are huge so the racers can see when u hit reverse. :) (though, i personally do not care for how they redesigned the taillights on the Subaru's into that pattern)

I have measured out a 1/4 mile on the nissan speedway. Drove at 60mph for 15 seconds. The start is the entrance to the pits (The start of the barrier) intill you get to this shadow

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/captain_darknuggets/e71c5918-a275-47ef-8b7b-3d816f8b02b.jpg

It is the second last one from the end of the straight.

• 1 month later...
I have measured out a 1/4 mile on the nissan speedway. Drove at 60mph for 15 seconds. The start is the entrance to the pits (The start of the barrier) intill you get to this shadow

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/captain_darknuggets/e71c5918-a275-47ef-8b7b-3d816f8b02b.jpg

It is the second last one from the end of the straight.

I don't know if this is a really late reply, but maybe you can use a 3rd car parking there :)