We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

RS6 Crash

YeOldeTDUMan

Just been sent this over good old email, a little old but haven't seen it on here ... lots of discussion about it at work for obvious reasons (obvious to those who know me anyway).

The car 'was' and ABT RS6, and yes this was one car.

The driver according to the blab on the net is the guy in the grey shirt! supposedly he got out unharmed and phoned the police! however I can't get on to RS6.com to find the full story.

The guy was VERY lucky ... just look at what is left of the passenger seat!

Still trying to work out how he managed to peel the car in 2 ... time for the techy bit ... if you notice all the spotwelds have ripped along the roof, floor and around the pillars!

If you look at the second picture there are bits under the next tree down towards the bend. This is the tree he hit and it took out the right side of the car. The force of this spun the car round and it split in half.

So he went round the bend too fast and understeered into the tree. That's my guess of what happened.

But wow thanks for the pics.