We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FRAPS wrecked?

demon_ninja55

Ok i was playing tdu with fraps and i was going to film i had pressed f9 and it was recording after i had pressed f9 again for it to stop recording.Then i got out of tdu and went to go see the video and it said windows media player cannot play the file. the player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file. every tdu video i go to watch it sais that

So it was still recording after you had tried to stop it? If it was still recording as you were trying to open the file then this si the problem, as you cannot open a file that is still active. Do you have the full version or the trial/ free version? The only thing I can think of is to uninstall/ reinstall FRAPS to see if that works, or to go to the FRAPS website to check if there are any updates for your version.