We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A Question..I hope that you will find a solution..

Coolpowers

Hello all, yesterday I bought a PSP with the games TDU and Burnout Dominator.

I love both games since I'm a car racing/simulator games' fan :) But I have a problem with the controls of the TDU. I really hate steering with the analog button. I prefer to steer with my d-pad and use the d-pad functions on the analog when i play TDU, I searched the web, I checked the settings, and in a review it says that we can change the controls to steer with d-pad but I still didnt find out how to do it..:headbang::headbang: is there anyone who knows how to change these settings to control the car with the d-pad? or is there any patch or something like this for me to install on my psp to change the control settings? I wish that you know a solution for this..

Thanks in advance,

Coolpowers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
If it helps you can go into options and change the sensitivity of the steering ;)

See the date. The last post is September last year. Pay attention, as if they care about this still now... There seems to be a lot of these from various members recently, can everyone just pay attention to the date so you don't bring up really old threads, it's pretty simple to be honest...

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain steering on the PSP version of TDU but you'll get used to it. The worst thing about it is the handbrake though, it sucks more than a Garrett GT35R. Oh, and the game can't load scenary fast enough when you're going 265mph+ so the road disappears and you fall into the water :(. Because of that i've only reached 278mph in my ME-Four-Twelve.