We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'm Back

CarboyZR1

Yes, I'm back in Boston and somehow sad to say my holiday is over. Hawaii was very fun. Being in the beach for an hour makes you feel sleepy after. The roads are similar, but it seems tons of things have been taken out because of laws. And on the way to the Polynesian Caltural Center, I found out that MEETING PLACE C was a bathroom for a campsite. LOL :rofl:

Then I went to Vagas and man was Vagas beautiful. I walked down on some of the strip (Las Vagas Strip aka Las Vagas Blvd) and saw the water show. The day before I left, I went on the canal (I stayed at the Venitian). :) The ride was fun, but I hate the singing part of it. LOL

2 Days later I went to L.A. (Pasadena at the Ritz Carlton). I went to Universal (Again) and I haven't been there since 2001. And you know what? IT'S STILL THE SAME, even though they just closed the "Back to the Future" ride today. I was in the "V.I.P" Experience and met a family from Western Austrialia (Including 2 Girls) (For MadMax :jk:Just Kidding) I was actually suprised the girls like talking to me (American Girls are so rude LOL and still :jk:Just Kidding) The Girls are 7 and 9. The 7 year old is named Hailee and the 9 year old is named Ashley (I think, my sister told the names), they're sort of midgets as their father describes them (I don't really think so, kids to me get smaller these days and suddenly get big). Actually (Gentle Side of Carboy comes in LOL) I'm starting to miss them (Honestly and don't get into the stuff that you're into) (MadMaxRaver that means you :jk:Just Kidding again). The family from Austrilia are on a 1 month trip (I thought a 2 week trip was crazy). TDU Central AUS, this is when you come in. If you're from Western Austrilia (I hope) and know them (I hope) Please get me an Email and tell that it's the Asian boy in the PINK shirt they met in Universal. And if they don't remember, tell that we spotted the Mystery Machine (Scotty, sorry I forgot to spot cars that day and most of the vacation.)