We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Friend's Ford Fiesta

Steeevy

Nice just try and be a bit more steady with the camera, if u try with one knee on the ground and then look up at the item i find that works better for me. I'm sure if Marc see this he'll offer a few tips.

Cant be bothered.......................................................Only Joking :D

First Tip is possibly the most well know, as Baldred said, Kneel down on one knee will give you alot more stability, also try to use the camera's View Finder rather than the display screen as holding the camera at your face rather than at arms length will also give you more stability, It can also be the camera's Fault, Most point and shoot cameras only have one setting "Auto" which makes the camera decide the settings to use for the "Best" photo.

As for the car, Not my Taste, But if your Friend likes it thats all that matters