We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Factory Games on 20th September.

Iced_Bullet

Yes, I am here to announce the first multi platform TDU Cental Factory Cruise. This will take place 28th September at 8pm BST. It will be open to anyone and everyone who is a part of the club on any platform or who is looking to join the club in the near future.

Basically we all go in white B class cars, and chase someone in an F class car from a factory located in the docks to their house.

[more elaborate rules to be in Speed's post below]

Group Leaders -

PC - S71NG3R

XBOX 360 - *still available* (post below if you would like the place)

We may need to include 2 groups on each platform but this depends entirely on demand, and we will not decide on this until we see how many people are interested, so post below or contact me in some way if you would like to take part.

PC Players Group 1 -

Leader: S71NG3R (from 8.30 GMT + 1 onwards)

2. Iced_Bullet (Co-Leader from start)

3. SpeedFreakLightning (co-Leading from start)

4. MartijnMezger

5. Carboy18971

360 Players Group 1 -

Leader:

Any questions or problems, please list below.

Thanks,

Iced.

ps. Credit goes to Speed for writing most of this in the previous thread. I'm just too lazy to write it all out.

Lol this reminds me a lot fo the post I wrote in the thread last night, and the last time I announced a multi platform cruise, what a coincidence!

TDU Central club announcement

New TDU Central game - Stolen cars (working title)

Story:

The cops have been working on a major case after lots of expensive cars were stolen in the US. After a long operation they have found where the gang operate from. The cars are being shipped to a warehouse in Pearl Harbour. From here they are driven around the island and the cops loose where they are going.

What the cops don't know is they are being driven to safe houses.

Today is the day the cops make a move on the warehouse.

Challenge:

The gang members must deliver 3 cars each to the safe houses each day. It's not going to be easy as the cops know all about the shipments and have got a good range of cars ready to take on the gang.

Rules:

First all players must bookmark the warehouse so you can jump back for the next shipment. You do this for each shipment until all 3 cars are safe. Once 3 cars each are safe the gang wins and the game restarts with 2 new gang members. You have the option as a gang member to change to a different car if you want to between shipments. You can't change your car mid run so choose wisely. (no brb I hate this car)

If any gang member is arrested it's game over for him as a gang member and the next player that wants to be a gang member can now do so. The gang member that gets arrested must become a cop. The game is restarted so the gang members must still deliver 3 cars each.

The gang members leave the warehouse and chase back to any safe house to secure the shipment. The cops have to stop the gang before they get to a safe house. The cops must be on a road before the round can begin, not in the warehouse or right outside on the dirt.

The run is started when the cops are in position and the gang are ready to leave. The cops must wait for the order to move in. The signal to move in on the warehouse is when a gang member is leaving the warehouse via the secret entrance. The gang must start anywhere in the warehouse boundary. The warehouse boundary ends at the end of the secret back entrance. As soon as a gang member leaves the boundary the cops can move in.

The safe house must be a house you own as you have to drive inside the gates to signal you are safe. You wait there until the cops get to you to see you are in the gates of the safe house. Before you jump back for the next shipment. The first cop to get there can say "Safe" so you don't have to wait for every cop.

You all then jump back to the warehouse ready for the next run to begin.

The gang can put a house in their Sat-Nav but this is optional. You can have any house you own as a safe house.

The cops arrest a gang member when he/she is stopped long enough to be in the picture as evidence. So the cop has to take a photo of the gang member stopped.

The maximum number of gang members per shipment is 2.

You can't use any cheat tactics like pressing B to jump back to a road. or use bookmarks to jump around the Island mid run. You must type "Cheat" if you see this happen and the game is restarted. Same if you drive into the water you must stop. If everyone agrees you are still cheating you must leave the session. You then face being kicked from the club or not allowed to join.

Cars:

Gang member - any car and colour except white.

Cops - any car but it must be white.

Intelligence photos of the area:

Photo1

Photo2

Photo3

Photo4

Why does the title say 20 september if the games are 22 september? :p

Probably because he was tired and that was the date when he posted it Lol. That's my guess.

---------------------------------

We will be meeting at the warehouse shown in the quote I posted, in the intelligence photos! Just thought I should say that as I havn't made it very clear to be honest and I don't want people going to Meeting Place A to be honest Lol :D

Sorry about the Major crap server problems tonight guys :( Gave a 4 person crash (+Stinger's connection probs) at the same time! wow! the Tecnological advances are amazing *rolls eyes*

I heard from S71NG3R that this was caused by Xfire. Seems weird though that it affected all of us, TDU is really proving how bad it is at the moment though, I was hoping it wouldn't go this far though...