We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Mag - Halloween '07

Speed

Landscape or Portrait?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Landscape or Portrait?

• Landscape
    • Portrait
    • Not Bothered

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Speed, I was wondering if I could write a comparison test for the next magazine about the beginner cars (Audi TT, Audi A3, Alfa GT, Saturn Sky, and Chevrolet SSR) to find out which one is the best. I can't upload pictures of the cars, so I was wondering if anyone from PC or Xbox would be willing to help me get pictures of the cars.

Yes this would be great, as I've seen Iced has already mentioned the possibility of an Xmas issue, so new members like yourself who wish to write reviews are exactly what we need :D I'm sure someone will be willing to find some photos for you, just explain exactly what you want, (angle, colour etc) and someone can do it for you :)

That picture is exacly what I want for the interior picture, Its perfect! I just want it for the cars I am using. (Audi A3, Audi TT , Chevy SSR, Alfa GT, And Saturn Sky)

Also Speed, is there any date that I should have the review finished by?

Christmas preferably :D But no not really, we need some other people to do reviews too so hopefully I can put them all together for Christmas. :D

Don't get your hopes up though, the enthusiam seems to have gone doen a bit since last time :(

• 2 weeks later...