We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doz Antbody No How To Clone Cars

This is just a theory that I've thought of right now, so it may not work.

1. Make a copy of your profile folder in your documents.

2. Get on TDU, sell a good car really cheap to a friend.

3. Delete your profile and replace it with the first copy.

4. Now you both have the same car (in thoery) :)

Of course, you wont gain anything from this, but if you need to help out a friend with a cheap car, but you don't want to lose money yourself, then this could be a good alternative (I think) :D

thanks 4 the help ,its kinda ment to b a glitch and an exploit of the xbox live connectio

because in theory if u put a car up 4 sale get a freind 2 buy it and when he (she) is in the confirmatio stage of the purchace you the remove the car from marketplace and you both have it

that method floord when i tried i just ended up with 20 audi tt's lol

l8terz ,ps ill add u

• 2 weeks later...

The fastest way to clone a car is to get in your Koenigsegg, go to the 180 mph in heavy traffic, win that as many times as needed to get the car you are going to buy. (Each win gives you 70.000 and takes less than a minute!)

This way you don't have to fiddle around with connection issues, which in turn I am sure will be even more bothersome than the other way around.

Furthermore you can safely claim that you are able to play this game without resorting to cheating. And even better, people will not be bothered with your illegitimately gotten cars, and they will also be without risk of getting into trouble for driving around in stolen cars. And they have had to play the game properly to get the money to buy the cars in the first place.

If it took hours or even days to get the most expensive car in this game, there might be a point to cheating, though there is never an excuse. It takes around 20 minutes for you to gather the 1.5 million you need to buy the top-end cars in this game.

Some people....