We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HELP

BBULL

SO i haven't played TDU for a few good months so I decide to ride around. wouldn't you know that I can't play offline like I want to.

I keep getting this message that says

"The gamer profile contains DLC that is no longer available would you like to connect to XBL marketplace"

What do I do. I believe it has something to do with DLC #5.

what do i do?

This may help, it was posted by woodsteruk on Atari TDU forum.

Transferring DLC packs to new XBOX

For those of you suffering from the same problem as me, I've discovered a way to use your profile and downloaded content on a new xbox 360 after your old dies on you.

After putting my HDD with downloaded content and profile onto the new machine, I also suffered from the problem of downloaded content not being available due to it being locked to my old one's serial number.

Anyway, once playing the game go to the 'trade' pagef rom your house and select the 'market place' option. All the content that you've downloaded will be there, so if you select it you'll get the option to download again, change storage device etc. If you select 'change storage device' and just select the harddisk again, then it re-enables the content without actually having to re-download it.

Hope that helps some people out.

I have the same problem, unfortunately it means you will now only be able to play TDU while you are online. Also if you have purchased hardcore mode you may also need to start TDU a couple of times before you can use it.