We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Suzi Perry Show Returns tonight (29/10/07) ... sorry Gadget Show

YeOldeTDUMan

Yes the Gadget show returns tonight in the 'Fifth Gear' slot

got some cool stuff on the first show ... iPhone vs N95 ... although I've already played with both as mates already have them ... and also robotic pets (judging from the website) with possibly one of the coolest toys ever ... Pleo ... a robotic dinosaur with shed loads of sensors and stuff, invented my a man who created stress for parents all over the world ... he invented the furby!

also there's a 'brainiac'/'mythbusters' bit where they try to make a water rocket powered car!

Oh and of course Suzi is one of the presenters :excited:

does anyone else not find suzi perry fit?

there are much fitter girls.... :D

and i have a Nokia N95 - superb peice of phone engineering!

Perhaps that's because she's old enough to be your mum?

Personally I'd chop my right arm off for her!

Oh if you want to find more about Pleo (the dinosaur) go to www.ugobe.com

Brother has a Nokia N95 and so do a few other poeple I know at college and while it has loads of stuff its really really slow and crash all the time, thought it was a bit rubbish to be honest. Cameras good though.

i'll admit that it can be slow at times but i have never had any problems with it crashing

i got the nokia n95 and the only thing going for it, is the camera, but for the price you pay for the phone you could get a half decent phone and a camera, im gutted i got it on contract, lets just hope they let me trade it in after 6 months

mine crashes all the time and its just plain slow, i would go back to my old phone samsung d600 if i could find the bloody thing

Edit: i used to love watching the gadget show, but now i work when its on, so im having to search for it now via youtube :(

• 1 month later...