We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test drive PC problem

swede242

Yes yes, another problem.

Well I have a HP dv9500 2.20ghz 2mb ram, I believe that it has a gforce 8600.

So I am mounting this off a .iso and installed. So now, instead of using the disc I am using a copy .exe.

What happens is that the game starts and then immediately crashes. I just see the back screen and boom gone. I have the latest STPD drivers installed, running YASU. No matter what I mount or install, it always crashes.

Some ideas:

mabey the touch pad is a problem. I have read that some devices on pc's or lap's can cause interference.

help?

Guest RB26DETT

touche pizza!

The computer is fine and the touch pads won't cause a problem. Buy an original copy of the game and you wont have problems.

Yes yes, another problem.

Well I have a HP dv9500 2.20ghz 2mb ram, I believe that it has a gforce 8600.

So I am mounting this off a .iso and installed. So now, instead of using the disc I am using a copy .exe.

What happens is that the game starts and then immediately crashes. I just see the back screen and boom gone. I have the latest STPD drivers installed, running YASU. No matter what I mount or install, it always crashes.

Some ideas:

mabey the touch pad is a problem. I have read that some devices on pc's or lap's can cause interference.

help?

Well I know what your problem is and ow to solve it but it is against the rules to say on this forum so I wont, sorry.

So the easiest way is to buy an original copy of the game and it should work fine