We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

does anybody know

HSVxSEXY_TIME?

i can't change the GPU, i am a hobo, the upgrade is just because i might have enough left after christmas, i'll force the 8X AA on nVidea control panel and i can't go to 2GB unless they sell a 1.5GB stick cuz my mobo only has room for 2 stick and i have a 512 MB ATM and the RAM isn't dual channeled anyways, only cuz it has 2 slots tho, we will see won't we ;)

cheers anyways people

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Guest RB26DETT
i can't change the GPU, i am a hobo, the upgrade is just because i might have enough left after christmas, i'll force the 8X AA on nVidea control panel and i can't go to 2GB unless they sell a 1.5GB stick cuz my mobo only has room for 2 stick and i have a 512 MB ATM and the RAM isn't dual channeled anyways, only cuz it has 2 slots tho, we will see won't we ;)

cheers anyways people

MERRY CHRISTMAS

there isn't any 1.5gb sticks. get 2x1gb ddr2-800 sticks. remove your old ram sticks. hey, you can always change the motherboard also. but this is just an option if you're willing to spend. :p

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you aswell! :D