We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Drifting Guide [Reguest]

ExplosiveGoats

Alright I have it and im champion.

K now grab a muscle car, switch to manual, and turn them driver aids off.

Practice in 2'nd at "locking it" at an angle. Once you've got that down nice, hop in a lvl 3 Z06, 4'th will act like the the muscle cars second, get more used to that. And then start practicing in third (more like drifting in forza). There will be a certain point where the ZO6 starts to limit what you can do on mountain roads, when you hit this point hop in either the SRT-10 Coupe, or the RUF RT-12 as they're the best and should be used to further your abilities. And once you've mastered one of them you can almost drift any car in the game.

Have fun !

no problem man, oh btw if you think this is easier than forza your not drifting like some of us, we link EVERYTHING on every mountain road usually on the first or second time on that road, and can easily link big drifts without switching sides while keeping right next to another car drifting, trust me man, you haven't seen nuthin yet

thats cool, man i miss the days back in forza, i was unstoppable in the sagaris of mine, that thing was so different from every other car, the only way it was controlable was at 60mph with 70 degrees or so of angle. to this day the only person to fully beat me once i was really used to it was MR. Fuji of team BLKJ, and that was only because he was goin 120 with no angle and burned me when he led