We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C Style Cruise On Saturday

Mb

I'll join if I can make it in a Aston Martin DB9.
Carboy, can I ask a big favour, can I come in the DB9 Volante (I think that's the convertible :p) (If it's not, I'm coming in the convertible)

I'm only asking you, because, could you come in the hard-top. Seeing as my profile was deleted, I don't have many D or below cars. Well unless the TT counts :oook:.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carboy, can I ask a big favour, can I come in the DB9 Volante (I think that's the convertible :p) (If it's not, I'm coming in the convertible)

I'm only asking you, because, could you come in the hard-top. Seeing as my profile was deleted, I don't have many D or below cars. Well unless the TT counts :oook:.

I always come in a Hardtop. I don't like the one without the roof. The handling is basically spoiled.

Guest RB26DETT

funny. i know you guys were having the cruise so i wanted to check it out for myself. calculating the timezone differences, the cruise starts at 3:30am my time. i've been driving around the past 2 hours checking back and forth at the mclaren dealer to see if any one of you guys were there, no luck. oh well, it's 2:30am now and the meet is in an hour, i won't make it because i'm getting sleepy... i hope someday i get to drive with you guys just for one time. oh well, sucks to be in asia. lol!

funny. i know you guys were having the cruise so i wanted to check it out for myself. calculating the timezone differences, the cruise starts at 3:30am my time. i've been driving around the past 2 hours checking back and forth at the mclaren dealer to see if any one of you guys were there, no luck. oh well, it's 2:30am now and the meet is in an hour, i won't make it because i'm getting sleepy... i hope someday i get to drive with you guys just for one time. oh well, sucks to be in asia. lol!
We had the gumball aranged at 10pm for 2 nights, to allow for CarFreak to take part. That meant he had to get up at 6am though ....

but when it gets to holiday time, then I'm sure people may be happy to organise a cruise during day time (GMT) so you can cruise with us :D

Looking foward to this. :)

So I assume I just get in the game and jump to one of you guys and lock you all in, and how would I do that? Sorry for being a n00b, the servers just suck so bad its confusing. Also this will be my maiden cruise. lol

When you get into the same session as us ...

- press 'F'

- Use '2' and '8' (num pad) to scroll to the desired person in the list

- 'press '6' (num pad)

- Use '2' and '8' (numpad) again to hover over 'Lock'

- then press '6' (num pad) again, to lock onto us.

- when the name of the person you selected appears on the left of the screen in green, that means they have accepted your lock. If it's red, then they have denied your lcok. And if nothing appears, then they havn't accepted or denied.

Had fun with this cruise. I look foward to another one, maybe we can start earlier or something so I won't have to leave so early...

We were about to take a pic and everyone got dropped out, guess its a good thing it was time for me to get ready for work anyway. Oh well, I didn't get any pics myself but I hope you other guys got some. Add me on Xfire(Beldar4214) and we can cruise again sometime later. :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --

Great cruise! One of the best we ever had :)

Guest RB26DETT

i had a fun time driving with you guys. it was my first yet again, it'll be quite some time til i drive with you guys again.

i only managed to get one pic, when we were stopped by that house.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/justin13/20080106040006.jpg

Things I Realized:

1. I'm the lagger when I'm with you guys.

2. All of you are really good drivers. *APPLAUSE!*

Yea you were lagging pretty crazy. But on the bright side, you were the only one that got me in a pic(Silver DB4). I had fun, like I said, everyone needs to add me on xfire because id like to cruise with you guys again. And yes, im glad everyone could drive. :p

I noticed there were times where we broke the speed limit. lol

Guest RB26DETT

yeah. it's cause i'm on a wireless network and my bandwith speed is only 512 kbp/s. :mad:

anyway, it was a heck of experience. my first tdu:c cruise!:D