We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C Style Cruise On Saturday

Mb

i only managed to get one pic, when we were stopped by that house.

Things I Realized:

1. I'm the lagger when I'm with you guys.

2. All of you are really good drivers. *APPLAUSE!*

The way you put that made me laugh (who knows why), it made it sound as if the house was actively stoppping us (I have a strange mind).

And that's the first time (I think) that anyone's called me a good driver, thanks!

It was good to cruise with you and Danger for the first time.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great cruise last night. Nice to see RoadRules set in and everyone cruising instead of driving off away up the road at a million miles an hour. I'm surprised Mb was going slow also. He seemed content behind me most of the time and never wanted to speed ahead or was there a temptation? :D Great route also and i will be ready to do another one and try to get there earlier. I made lots of pictures but will edit them in photoshop first and post up later. I see lots of people liked the sound of the Miura. Thats one of the reasons i chose to drive it ;)

Also Mb nice pictures mate and i'm glad we did the rolling road pictures as those were some of the best :)

Very good cruise everyone :)

Sorry I went at 9.30, but dad didn't want me on much more as I had been physically sick just before the cruise. But I felt much better after.

"Better in than out, that's what I always say!" - Shrek ;)

But anyway, nice driving aswell everyone. Sorry I wanted to go fast at some points, as I was in one of those modds. I normally love Road rules (over just passing it), but hey :oook:

I will 'shop my pictures later on. Well I'll go get them off my gaming PC now :)

Great cruise last night. Nice to see RoadRules set in and everyone cruising instead of driving off away up the road at a million miles an hour. I'm surprised Mb was going slow also. He seemed content behind me most of the time and never wanted to speed ahead or was there a temptation? :D Great route also and i will be ready to do another one and try to get there earlier. I made lots of pictures but will edit them in photoshop first and post up later. I see lots of people liked the sound of the Miura. Thats one of the reasons i chose to drive it ;)

Also Mb nice pictures mate and i'm glad we did the rolling road pictures as those were some of the best :)

Ofcourse there was temptation to speed, but somehow i could resist it, im so good :P

@ Iced: Better in then out right, same goes with women :eek::p

Yeah it was a good cruise and some very good driving too.

What you have to remember when doing slow cruises is that the fun is overtaking the traffic. So don't think you have to be on the bumper of the car in front. Stay behind and wait for a safe overtaking move then you can floor it and go fast to catch up with the group. Just remember to brake early so you don't ram the back of the group.

Be patient and give the car in front time to overtake follow this and you will have a lot of fun and a rewarding drive.

My pics I will add a bit of light to them, then add them to the photo album tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

i whant to join your clube i game name is mysticusa

Yes we're back in the new year and we are celebrating that at Ohau aswell.

So on SATURDAY THE 5TH OF JANUARY @ 7:30PM (UK TIME) it's time to cruise.

We will meet at the Mclaren/Farboud/dunno dealership in D, E, F and G class cars. We will just be cruising and having fun :) We can have 8 peoples in with all different cars.

1: Mb - Maserati Spyder

2: S7ING3R - Maserati GranSport

3: TheScottishSpotter - Lamborghini Miura

4: Iced_Bullet - Bicycle probably

5: Speedracer - Audi RS4

6: DangerRanger - SLK55 AMG

7: CarboyZR1 - Aston Martin DB9

8: mysticusa - Ferrari enzo

See you on saturday and enjoy!

i whant to join your club