We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Video Help [little effort required]

Iced_Bullet

Right, I've got to the stage where I'm only really missing the in-car shots. Now to get the most out of this video, I need to have in-car shots of the "presenters" talking.

This is where your help come in ....

Next time you're in TDU, can you just pop around all your houses, and when you exit the house and get the short clip of you driving out of the garage. Can you see, when the camera angle moves inside the car and you can see the person driving, ask yourself this:

Is there any building etc in the background? If no, or very little. Please post below. I need clear shots (free of buildings) to get decent TDU footage.

Thanks in advance, Iced :D

Yeah thanks :) Someone on the official forums said that last night, but i don't have it on my map - http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/TGMap.jpg - I'm just looking for it now. Think ive got the road, but I really need to get ready for college now. Thanks RB. thanks for screenie, the official forum lot didn't give me one :)

Guest RB26DETT

no prob, anytime. :)

hey iced, if you need cash to buy the house, tell me. i'll buy a crappy car off you. name your price. just make it unique (i.e. 3,598,291) so i can tell it's yours. there's too much 9,999,999's out there. i got 70 mil in my bank.

Guest RB26DETT
Cheers. If you wouldn't mind. I've put my Golf up.

$3,372,000

~19 miles I think.

Black

thanks, I wouldn't do this, but I had a profile corruption the other week, and lost 3 months of my progress :mad:

i'll buy it once i load TD:U. kinda lazy now. :p

EDIT: bought it.