We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How bout a truck for a change(56K, 3 pics)

DangerRanger92

• 4 weeks later...
Yea see I was expecting that, everyone here is from the UK. Who does minitrucks in the UK? No one because you guys only have trucks meant to be trucks; the Ford Ranger you guys have is a crew cab with a turbo diesel. I got a single cab with a gutless 105HP 4 cylinder, might as well make it into a show piece.

It will make it over speed humps fine even with a 5/7 inch drop on it, put bags on it and you can sit it on the ground, then just air it up when you go over speed bumps. Think my suspension looks broken? Try my friend's bagged Ranger(with a TON of custom body work).

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

what with the camber one the front wheels?:oook:

ive got a pal wth a range rover with huge wheels i try get a pic soon

• 2 weeks later...
LOL, I was thinking something more like this

jeremy_man1.jpg

That there appears to be a 07/08 Ford F-550 with a bed though. As you can see, just look towards the rear and you will find that the fenders are extending outwards for the duel wheels, hence the name dually. it was orignally equipped with a d60 super axel with 2 rear wheels per nuckle... but they swapped it out and looks like they put a Super D 70/75 rear and front. These things can pull out a tree....stock!

Hmm, well "trucks" in aus are called utes. For example Holden SSV Ute = Pontiac G8 ST(?)

The only kind of truck tuning I like is where they put a Jet engine of the back of a Semi. Then that is SOME tuning

or a Twin V8 quad turbo semi:

I watched this live. at the end of the burnout he broke the universal joint which is thicker than the diameter of my G25's wheel.

Nice, i love trucks and love low-rider trucks. My grandad has some kind of 90s Dodge pickup truck and i love it, it's well fun. I hate that first modified one though, looks like its had a very thin grey sheet thrown over it and stuck to it so nowone sees the bad-bodywork fitting marks (not saying any of the kit is fitted badly at all, it just looks like he's trying to cover something up). I love the second one though.