We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 10 Entry

Speed

The 10th week, Wow :D Congrats to TSS for last weeks win! His 2nd win, so well done even more for that :) He has chosen this weeks theme to be a Pagani Zonda C12 S stopped in a Car park sort of Environment and no drifting pics! TSS doesn't like them... Yeah I know what you're thinking, not exactly pushing the boat out so to speak, but good luck anyway ;) Should be interesting to see what you can come up with...

Entrants:

Closing Date: 27th January

Btw, my normal rules apply, 800x600 maximum size, unnoticable photoshopping is fine, but if someone picks up on it, and I agree, then sorry but you must withdraw the photo in question :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou. Speed doesn't like them either so the description doesn't apply to just "me" *If he says he does he's just trying to cover up ;)*. Anyway as Stinger's saying goes "Just because theres some smoke of your wheels it doesn't mean people will vote for you" ;)

At this rate we are gonna be on the second page and someone has yet to post a picture as this is "PoTW".

Thankyou. Speed doesn't like them either so the description doesn't apply to just "me" *If he says he does he's just trying to cover up ;)*.

I do like them, but now noone will believe me :( Well I can prove it! I entered one in PotW: Week 7 so Ha!

14. Speed

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

But yeah, in this week it would be dumb, I don't see how someone drifting is going to persuade us that they're parked? ;) Well you never know...

ok i've got 2 entries i just took can you help me pick one? i took them in my secret lookout point only i know about. (got HDR working again but it slows my game to a crawl)

So which looks better?

Guest RB26DETT

from my understaning it should be in car park, like the ones with parking slots. i.e. the northwest lighthouse or like in my siggy below.

but, i like your second pic Shadow. :)

Didnt play TDU over the weekend. Got Orange Box on Friday so i've spent all of my time on TF2 and Half Life 2 stuff. but i really like this competition so i made time for it (a cheer here would be great :P ) anyway.... heres my entry..... again, decided i didnt like the one i put up first :D

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z316/Ringo_60013/20080121204323.jpg