We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Burnout Paradise City worth buying ????

Nige

I bought it after noticing 'the crew' playing it ...

Pretty good so far, graphics are great, usual Burnout handling and speed .. pretty good music track list

I just wish there was a view that was glued to the back of the car rather than at some points spinning the car on the screen!

Not tooo sure how long it'll be till I'm bored ... I do like the fact you can start silly crashes anywhere

Isn't Burnout that game, where you have to crash into stuff and make slowmotion effects and feel like Neo just in a car and there is fire coming out of the exhaust pipes making the cars go faster... like the go-fast-stripes on the sides and stuff? I like totally love games that make boom crashy noises and where you get points for exploding stuff and where there is lifelike damage and stuff.

SOOOO COOLL!!!!!11111oneoneeleven

WRROOOOAAAAMMMMM ZINGGGG!

Now if you need me for something serious, I'll be playing Forza.

Isn't Burnout that game, where you have to crash into stuff and make slowmotion effects and feel like Neo just in a car and there is fire coming out of the exhaust pipes making the cars go faster... like the go-fast-stripes on the sides and stuff? I like totally love games that make boom crashy noises and where you get points for exploding stuff and where there is lifelike damage and stuff.

SOOOO COOLL!!!!!11111oneoneeleven

WRROOOOAAAAMMMMM ZINGGGG!

Now if you need me for something serious, I'll be playing Forza.

Yep thats Burnout