We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

bullrun/ gumball 3000 for middle class people

viper plus vette

For a sec I thought that u were talking about TDU...

Theres a Few things stopping me too

Im 15 (almost 16 :D)

I live in Brazil

I dont have a driver's license

I cant drive leagally

I dont own a car

My parents car has 88hp

so, I have one thing to say....:threadsucks:

Guest RB26DETT

ahhhhh, BULLRUN. love that show! M3 FTW! Reyes and Aguilar! FILIPINO PRIDE!

sounds like a great idea. gather up people from your state would be the best suggestion as the people here are mostly from europe and don't have cars.

i'd be interested to join; i'm 18, i do have a drivers license, i do have a car (COROLLA):eek: all i need now is a plane ticket and have my car shipped. lol. I'd like First Class please *hint hint*. buy me a ticket. :p

[quote=RB26DETT;42364

i'd be interested to join; i'm 18, i do have a drivers license, i do have a car (COROLLA):eek: all i need now is a plane ticket and have my car shipped. lol. I'd like First Class please *hint hint*. buy me a ticket. :p

buddy youll have to buy your own ticket plus 50$ to get in. btw gumball is 50,000 pounds. your gettin a good ideal outta this. i rallied my brother and a couple of my firends from school but i dont expect much. beinng only 15 (GAHHHHHH) my brother will have to drive.

There are loads of these rallys going on all over the place. I know someone who went on a one form London to the south of italy in a Carrera GT but there are also loads for people with sensible amounts of money. Dad's doing one I a year or two which is down into france and over the alps with a large group of TVR's. Just look around an i'm sure there will be somthing set up allready.