We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Andrei221 PhotoSessions

Andrei221

Hello guys. I decided to make my topic for my photos.

My rig:

Intel Core2Duo E4500 @3ghz

Asus GeForce 8600gt Silent 512mb

Etc... :)

I run TDU on pic's resolution (can't tell you exact number because its weird :) ) HDR , 16x aa from nvidia control panel , medium details because i don't care about more trees.

Enough with the talking , let's see the photos. :)

1st session.

Guest RB26DETT

ANDREI!!! Shame you still connect to the servers. But those pics are FABULOUS! That 8600gt is doing wonders for you mate. You should join the next Photo of the Week tournament.

THX Guys :bananasplit:

Another photos.

And yea the 8600gt is pretty good but i want to change it because i bought a 22'' lcd too and now i need more juice for hi resolutions. :)

Now i'm still trying to get TDU to work online..but i can't see where the problem is ..

Guest RB26DETT

haha! why, does your 8600 only have 256mb of memory? you'll need a 512mb card if you'll be getting a 22" lcd monitor. i suggest the 8800gt 512mb. best bang for the buck.

Nah , i have the 8600gt with 512 mb (this one here :http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121098 ), but it still isn't good enough to run TDU at 1680x1050.

And about the 22'' lcd, i already have it. :)

BTW : I still can't connect to the damn servers X_X

Guest RB26DETT
Nah , i have the 8600gt with 512 mb (this one here :http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121098 ), but it still isn't good enough to run TDU at 1680x1050.

And about the 22'' lcd, i already have it. :)

BTW : I still can't connect to the damn servers X_X

8800gt 512mb is the card to buy or if you want to spend a little more the new 8800gts 512mb with the G92 core. :D hope you get that connection problem sorted so we can cruise one time. :)