We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Celebration Cruise II - 7th March '08

Iced_Bullet

Next time I think it will work better if you say you are not going to film and just film anyway. Then edit it with the best bits as I was feeling everyone was getting fed up waiting.

Even the best action film is very dull to make.

This is not how I feel as I like filming but just saying what everyone was thinking. If I'm wrong then no problem just have more patients. :p

Also includes when people are taking pictures don't chat until everyone is un-paused. This saves everyone a lot of Photoshop work.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time I think it will work better if you say you are not going to film and just film anyway. Then edit it with the best bits as I was feeling everyone was getting fed up waiting.

Even the best action film is very dull to make.

This is not how I feel as I like filming but just saying what everyone was thinking. If I'm wrong then no problem just have more patients. :p

I think it was only because of that petrol station polava that the idea of me filming went down hill.

I've still got around 25 mins (from 2.5 hours) of decent video to cut down ...

I think i'll cut out quite a bit for youtube ... but make an extended HQ version lol! And this one has gone a lot quicker only about 2/5 hours to make :)

^ Just your driving seemed a bit iffy, but i heard in the game chat that you are a keybpard user, so i will remove it if it is true...

I said that I used to be a keyboard driver, I need to change my sesitivity settings on my controller now. I was also voted "TDU-C PC Worst Driver of the Year" 2007, plus my FPS was was ranging from 18 in the mountains to 26 in the open.

[quote=Iced_Bullet

I'm currently rendering the video from Vegas to .avi now at very HQ, so I can re-render it to get about 100mb every 10 mins at 640x480. I will uplaod this to a HQ streaming site here firstly: http://www.veoh.com but that will be up on there in about 12-14 hours probably.

Then maybe upload the video for actual HQ download, then put it on youtube.

- Iced

12-14 hours is when I wake up.