We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I must say the new cars are unbelievably fantastic! I like the C6 Targa, gr8 work!

Got a question for BasBas - What if I (together with my friends, of course) were to BUY a highly detailed Audi R8 from 3dexport.com ? Were you be able to make that car this complex and this detailed (with r8's rims)

http://www.3dexport.com/img-audi-r8-3568.htm

TDU community! Save some money guys and then make a worldwide whip-round :D

I can put that model in it, but i can't warranty the same quality as the model, that model is render't with VRAY or Mental Ray, that's a render engine. not for Realtime, Yet..

The good part of it, the texture,s are included, i can covert this in the 2ds files, i can optimize this model from 250.000 poly's to 40.000 poly,s .. the grils can replace with texture,s and more like that.

So if you buy this one i can and i will put it in TDU, maybe it cost some time, but i make some time for it, its a very nice model. and maybe i will ask the originale programmers how i make a extra sell spot in the gareage of AUDI :)

Yes i know but i would ask you if i can make them more gray ore black?

There is a bottom in zmodeler you can use,t to reduce the chroming,

If you go to the material editor, and go to the texture,s you can press edit on the chroming map, then you see Const color, somewhere in the middle, you can switch that.. and you can change the color,s in the begin menu.

Due to a recent thing happening *stares at microsoft product* the 'unknown' car is abit retarded as in parts missing.. So i have to go back and redo it all :( Although good news is it was parts i can get back within a couple of hours of going over zmodeler etc. Hard to explain..

Lol i don´t have Zmmodeler ;(

Only TDU Modding tool DXTBmp and one photoshop....

BasBas how can i find one car no megapack, fast , with 500.000bytes, thats allot.

I can only find cars with max. 3mb ....

And Iced, yes i have use BasBas´s ´´old´´ Veyron ;)

Its a little bit difference, but they got 2 engine,s .. maybe if you put the sound of 2 300c together with one a sec ahead then you got maybe that sound :)

1 sec is a bit much i think. 0.3 sec would be better.

But we must try.. :):thumbsup:

Oooh, the lights are no longer red! :D

I have to say the images of the whole body are promising! ;)

i think it to, 0.3sec is better :) .. i don't know how to try it, i'm not a sound creator

Audacity will do it. Add an Echo of 0.3 seconds with -0db decay. =]

Which engine are you modding? I might have a go. Doing a sound like that might be easier ...

Oooh, the lights are no longer red! :D

I have to say the images of the whole body are promising! ;)

Audacity will do it. Add an Echo of 0.3 seconds with -0db decay. =]

Which engine are you modding? I might have a go. Doing a sound like that might be easier ...

From the Chrysler 300c