We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

invisible cars

neilgt

Has anyone seen (or not seen!) invisible cars , since I upgraded my pc (8800gt video card, q6600 processor) I seem to drive into cars that are not there!? It's very frustrating when delivering a car and run into something you didn't see! :mad:

Glad to see you have come back neil, you were here ages ago, I remember :D

As for invisible cars, I have had this problem before. You are meaning traffic right? Usually happens when your with someone else and they will have different traffic etc.. Being not the same as you. The other person may see a van or something and you may see nothing at all and if your close enough to them you will crash into what seems an invisible car. Difficult to explain ;)

Hello mate, yes thats exactly what I meant, I thought I was losing it! and thanks mellors for the reply. BTW my in game name is now neiljo, gamespy changed my password but didn't tell me!:cry: so if you see me driving through the trees by a bend give me a shout!:D

• 1 year later...

I also play the game offline and run into invisible cars.

I also find out that it is always a police car i run into.

So i downloaded a mod tool wich is cald TDU no traffic hack.

In there you find files for al the sepperate cars in traffic.

I use the file to hide the police car in the game.

Sadly no more police chases but sinds then i never run into a invisible car animore.

Mabe this wil help some of you couse i do realy like to roam the streets on a bike in TDU