We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

weeeehooooo

Baltoman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT
guys guys guys, plz answer me fast, is the geforce 8400 256mb good?

nope. :D

it's similar to my 7300gs which is crap. stick with the x1650, it's better.

its cause I dont know what to buy, A 8400GS 256mb, x1650 512mb, 8600GT(GS?) 512mb

yes I know that the 8600 is the best but its R$400

8400- R$250

x1650- R$350

8600- R$400

but I only have R$300 but I can ask my dad for 100 more, dont know if hes gonna do that, hes not even here but I want my PC todaaaayyy

RB, why is it crap???????

Guest RB26DETT

like i said the 8400gs is simliar to my 7300gs. it doesnt matter that it's a 8 series card, the second number is the important one. a 6600gt beats the crap out of my 7300gs.

my 7300gs is struggling playing the newer games, and that includes tdu. i'm playing tdu on 800x600 (native res = 1024x768), aa off, hdr off and low details just to get smooth framerates.

i'm playing unreal tournament 3 that gets 25-35 fps depending on what map on lowest settings on 800x600 also.

i'm playing nfs prostreet with car detail and world lighting on high and everything else on low or off.

i played bioshock on low/med settings on 800x600 just to get 25 fps.

the latest thing my card is good at capable of running are source engine based games (valve games) counter strike source, half life 2, team fortress 2, etc etc... and games that are from the year 2006 below.

Guest RB26DETT
hmm so I should get or the x1650 or the 8600 right?

yup. 8600gt pwns those two. check out andrei221's photothread here, he uses a 8600gt aswell. he's been babbling on Yahoo! Messenger about how great the quality he gets. :p

in your local currency, is 100 dollars a big difference? if it's not, 8600gt it is.

EDIT: BALTO! I checked out your gaming rig profile, you need more RAM. have at least a gig of ram so that 100% sure you wont run out of memory while playing tdu.

Guest RB26DETT
hehe Im waay ahead of you RB, Ive already bot 1gb of RAM ^^, I just called the guy, x1650 it is and yes 100 is alot here

haha. alright! have fun! :D

10 mins til 3:00am here. i go sleep now!

I will, *looks romanticly at a viper picture* oh and btw, no ppl I dont want money, I like to play games like these the honest way, but when I get more pro at TDU then maybe Ill ask for a little bit of cash

I have to test my new 8600GT so I'm thinking about getting TDU PC. BTW Gratz Balto! :)