We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aussie.Guy

I tried to edit camera it says given key is not valid in directory.

What does this mean? is there a fix for this?

I got tdu wth megapack and community patch 1.68d

Merci a toi, Dr G - keep up the good work in sound modding ;)

I'm proud to be your tools provider, in a way that brings hi-quality content to the community.

Everybody could notice I've stopped modding for weeks now, and I really don't know whether I'll get my hands on it again in the future.

There are bugs (tons, of to be honnest) to fix still, many features which you'd love to find in the Modding Tools. The project does sleep now, but I keep source files in case of :)

See you !

'unable to load vehicle data'

Hi, I'm having trouble with the modding tools, when I try and load any vehicle from the database it just says 'unable to load vehicle data'.

I have tried starting as Administrator but no joy :crying:, and also when I click the 'Fix registry' button, it says I do not have administrator privileges even though I started it in administrator mode. :confused:

I have attached the debug mode txt file if it helps,

Hope some one can help!

Hi, I'm having trouble with the modding tools, when I try and load any vehicle from the database it just says 'unable to load vehicle data'.

I have tried starting as Administrator but no joy :crying:, and also when I click the 'Fix registry' button, it says I do not have administrator privileges even though I started it in administrator mode. :confused:

I have attached the debug mode txt file if it helps,

Hope some one can help!

i have the same problem... i am able to work with the vehicle manager, but i can´t fix the settings and i am not to see all cars in Camera/IK-Mode. there are only the AC and 4 Alfas... after this, the list is empty.

EDIT: it worked with 1.14 from here: http://oahucars-unlimited.com/crbst_20.html

;324439']Help

When I turn on TDU Ik camera modding tools, the error "Unable to load car physics data.

-Please check your settings

-Else, your DB files Might be corrupted, please restore from backup Them "

i dont know what to do

You're getting that message because you made a physics change with TDUPE or a physics installer that DJey doesn't want made. Read back through the topic, he hinted at how to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem.

Whenever I try to load a car in TDUMT with the vehicle selector I get an error which says it can not load the car. What must I do? :(

I've downloaded v1.14 from here: http://www.tduaddons.com/tdu/tools/12/

I also tried to download from http://www.oahucars-unlimited.com, but that site is offline...

EDIT: I copy'ed that Cameras.bin from the TDUMT xml folder to some folder in TDU Program Files and now it works. :)

Only I still have some problems adjusting the cam en IK for my mods, in TDUMT I can't adjust the advanced camera settings for the car.

Can anyone help me? ;o

i3becw.png

• 2 weeks later...
It seems you have not all required files to run the application. Please check if a cameras.bin file is in <modding tools directory>\xml\default folder.

Ok I checked eveything, yes you are true. I download it again and looked at it. camera.bin is in the default folder now and again it just says 'unable to load vehicle data'.

I have attached the new debug log again.

Hi,

have a problem. Game was working fine. I downloaded audi q7 addon, installed it. Then tried, it was working but camera and susp needed to be changed. So I used Your tool, changed susp as in q7 topic, and also camera. Then, when I'm running the game, i see first and second movie on start, and the game crashes with statement "the program performed an illegal operation" etc.

Any ideas, what is wrong?

@Darknesia:

Everything seems to be OK in your files. So I really can't give any solution for now.

I may send you a modified version showing more in log file... but it won't be before next week !

Hi,

have a problem. Game was working fine. I downloaded audi q7 addon, installed it. Then tried, it was working but camera and susp needed to be changed. So I used Your tool, changed susp as in q7 topic, and also camera. Then, when I'm running the game, i see first and second movie on start, and the game crashes with statement "the program performed an illegal operation" etc.

Any ideas, what is wrong?

- Restore a working copy of you TDU database files before modifying

- Change only suspension, then test it.

- Change only cameras, then test it.

I can't have a look if you don't make investigations first :)