We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speed Challenge Missing

Hey guys, my name is Syndycate. I have a problem. In TDU i unlocked all the roads and challenges and there all done EVERYTHING. Except for one. Its a speed challenge called Give Me Speed i cant find it ive only counted off 25 speed challenges but it says there are 26 WTF help me out bros.. thanks.:D

It's not there all the roads are unlocked and I could only count 25 challenges ONE IS MISSING IN THE GAME!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
mine was errored, so I spawned where its supposed to be on the map and I found it was there, with screwed up stats. so try this. then it will(should) work.

• 3 months later...
Check the map I see it listed as speed challenge 10 in the key. Its just up from a diner, if you take the main road from just below the Ferrari/Maserati dealer.

I was having the same problem with the Lucky Day speed event... I could see the event in the standings under info along with a garbled record value, but it didn't show up on the map.

So I looked it up in in the map you linked, and found that I could see it if I drove up to it. However, right after I tried to enter, the game immediately crashed.

I then upgraded to 1.66a, and now it shows up on the map as an incomplete event, but when I try to enter, the game still crashes.

I assume that the code to display the race record in the event info screen can't deal with the value properly, and the game crashes.

Any suggestions for clearing that race's info without throwing out the whole save game?