We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Police Team - Now Recruiting!!

560BHP

Im forming a TDU police team, stopping speeders, and other racers breaking the law, and in the freetime, will drink coffe and eat donuts, and cruise the streets, if anyone want to be a member send me a message.

(cars are: black RS4,s, Silver 300C,s, black Mustangs+ 3 more choises of free car(your own pick), vicepresident, stopped and president to)

Please ask 560BHP why he would want to do this and aggravate almost every other person who tries to enjoy playing TDU.

And you can tell him that I'm asking him.

BTW: There's a gas station near the North Shore Drive we can stop at.

AND . . .I'm against the "cop" idea. People can play "cops and robbers" with their friends and not bother other cruisers. We've done it downtown - the "IT" game.

He will be silenced

ofcurse not stopping other racers, thats not friendly or nice, to other players, and the thing whit it, is that we CRUISE, on the streets, not stopping others, but stopping our slef and club members, and we are also only on duty when we drive the cars we selected, lambo, viper xj220, in the corlors we selected, we chek for AI traffic to keep the law and then players that want to be chased :)

• 1 month later...

TDU Police recruiting (+ another thing)

well, my police club hass not really been succesfull yet, but thats gonna change, if you wanna join tell me your Gamespyid and what car you would like to join whit (Gallardo light blue, Mustang black, RS4 black, 300C silver, C6 black or new cars Mercedes CLS 55 AMG black, Mercedes CLK 55 AMG silver.

2nd of all i need a camera man to film a commercial for my club, must have fraps, gamecam or somthing other ingame cam.

video guy will be rewarded whit a membership of the club, and a cheap car (trade buy less price) of one of those up there or a car of my desition, but whitout club membership (i case of membership you may choose you own car)

just one last rule for joiners: i can get you a police car for very decreased amount of money, the only rule is that I choose the car, that means it will be in this other, were the first is the most normal ot get and the last is the rares to get: Mustang, 300C, CLS 55 AMG, CLK 55 AMG, RS4, C6 and gallardo

Note: if you pay a new one yourself its free choosing, just tell me witch of the cars you choose.

hope you will join

560BHP

But posting another duplicate thread also annoys members. Considering the post was relevant and was suitable to bring up an old thread i moved the post over. If you have any problems with that then feel free to contact me by PM.

Regards

Baldred

• 2 weeks later...
Well acording to 440BHP, 560BHP left the Club to me so Im the new president of the Club. Any question ask me. Mr. Balto. (Im starting to like this)

you also got control of a member called JAZZDAA, you may do to him whatever you want...

[direct quote of my bro]