We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

JUN CZ4A Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X RS

DriftNismo

I HAD to share this beauty! It was in my new Banzai magazine and is absolutely BRILLIANT! I've always loved JUN's cars but this is just fantastic! Not much more power than before but look at it! It's had a lot of work done as well.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I did take a picture of the "Tech Spec" as well, but it was too blurry to read, so i'll post it:

TECH SPEC

ENGINE: 4B11T 1998cc DOHC 16v MIVEC four-cylinder turbo, Trust intake, Trust blow-off valve, JUN actuator, Trust boost controller, Trust titanium exhaust with JUN Sport prototype catalyst, Odyssey B-Spec II battery. Power rated at 380bhp at 7000rpm and 349lb ft at 4000rpm.

CHASSIS: 10x19" (ET35) Yokohama Advan Racing RZ alloys with 265/30 Yokohama Advan tyres, Zeal Super Function R coilovers. Endless Racing brake upgrade with two-piece discs and six-pot (front) and four-pot (rear) calipers.

EXTERIOR: JUN front diffuser, JUN bonnet, JUN Original Racing door mirrors, JUN carbon fibre side skirt spoilers, JUN rear diffuser, Sard Fuji-Spec M rear wing, Art Factory vinyl graphics.

INTERIOR: Bride bucket seats, Works Bell Rafix-II steering wheel, Trust water temp/oil temp/oil pressure gauges.

Guest RB26DETT

aye. the boss of top secret is wacked! monster nagata i think is his name, monster is his nickname.

he's banned from the UK because he did 320 kmh in that V12 Supra and the cops were chasing him at 280 kmh. lol