We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ghostrider goes virtual!!

Ghostrider goes virtual!!*second vid now up!!!!*

Well, its actually just me;) but yeah

this vid is already up for some time but i thought maybe you guys would like them (i want feedback!!!) so ill just post it here

this is my first vid, hope you like it (sorry for the crashes and also sorry for the missing of ingame sound, i had some problems woth fraps, but theres muzis so just watch it:D)

This is the "Pearl Harbor Run", from pearl harbor towards northern lighthouse

*2nd movie is now up!!*

it doesnt have a real story, just some funny things.

Tricks and stupid things-compilation:

please give me some feedback and rate the vid!tnx! :cheers:

thanks for the positive feedback! :D good to hear this before making more vids... i want to make another one but i need to find a good route... not to much bumps, not to much hairpins, not to straight, much traffic:D and not to much wide highways... i prefer the 2 lane highways with some subtel curves, those are the most fun to drive!

EDIT: im now making the 2nd movie, hope you like it

;76037']It won't import them? That's weird... I've had trouble with exporting, but not importing. Hmm... The files are all still there, right?

-Leadfoot

yeah its the first time i have this... when making the pearl harbor run i clicked import and selected the video(.avi) and after a couple of minutes i had several frames of the movie that you put on the timeline on the good order and you got the movie. now when i try to import it, it says it has encountered an error and needs to close. its pretty irritating since i like making and editing movies and want this one up on youtube

• 3 weeks later...

Really nice videos you have there :P As i have seen all ghost rider movies, i can say that was one impressive driving there. Too bad there isnt any real haulers in tdu, so u could drive through 2 of those in approaching :cool: And what not to do with a rent car. Well in real life, i definately would burn some rubber and make donuts.ICONATOR_034874fbd15ceb274e1c4354f66edf26.gif