We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Most pointless car in TDU!!

Ringo_60013

atm i don't care what anyone else thinks but heres Ringo's Rant.

IMO the Saleen S7 is the most pointless car ever built. it doesn't steer, it doesn't have brakes and looks awful. its only good at going in a straight line.

which makes me wonder why the hell Atari put it in TDU, especially with a race of its own on twisty roads. not that i'm a crap driver because i've seen a lot worse than me, but its too difficult to drive on both HC and normal modes. even with the driving aids set at sport. i get almost to the finish line on that race then for no reason i can see the back wheels spin at 120mph or something and i lose it. crashing into the houses and trees on the right of the road. 5 times in a row this has happened. :mad::mad::mad: such a crap car i've never seen in a driving game. even in Gran Turismo with the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. that had too much BHP for the steering and tyres and even the suspension was too hard, even when adjusted. even that wasn't this bad.

i was ok with not being able to complete the race as i'll try it again some other time with more patience. BUT i'm sick of 12yr old idiots who constantly ram your car and think they're michael schumacher driving the Saleen S7. i'd only just come out of the Saleen race after not being able to complete it :mad: when an idiot hits the side of my car.... Deliberately!!! its sooooooo annoying!!!!!!!:mad:

and end of rant.... sorry but i felt i needed to let off steam. thank you.

You are entitled to your opinion but the s7 is a great car..but only for those that are willing to put in the time to learn how to drive it. Which means putting several thousand miles on it. Only good for a straight line? If that was so it wouldnt be the record holder for almost every online race, curves or no curves.

There are few people who can handle the S7 and Elle just happens to be one of them, but I'll stick to the RUF Rt12!

How dare you. a saleen can not be driven. a saleen can not be handled. she can however slide very fast round several corners. ;)

(P.S elle you are good)

Saleen is rather good. It's not pointless, because it's actually good at doing something, ie, straight line races. And it can be tamed if you 1) bother to practice and 2) don't tune it to Stage 3!

For me the most pointless cars are the Lexuses (or Lexii? :S). Crap top speed, crap looking, crap image etc etc etc. I mean, why do you have two Lexus LS'? Why not just take the faster one? And the top speeds are REALLY screwed... In real life, all the Lexus' in TDU can hit 155mph easily. In the game, they can't even do that tuned! :mad: If Atari could approach Toyota to put some cars in the game, why not the Supra, Celica GT-4 and MR2?

Oh, and the Chevy SSR is quite crap as well. Slow, ugly, not a sportscar... There's many reasons to hate it, but IMO not as much as the Lexus'

Guest RB26DETT
My brother agrees with me! :D

Can anyone handle the ME-412? =S

i sort of can, i just don't floor the accelerator.

HI-5! :D

How dare you. a saleen can not be driven. a saleen can not be handled. she can however slide very fast round several corners. ;)

(P.S elle you are good)

I dare beacuse it's true. I have witnessed Elle driving a Saleen at slow and fast speeds, in a straight line and around corners. Don't get jealous because you can't handle it :p

The ME-412 is terrible. IMO, the S& is a great car, it just does need some tweaking to get it fully round the bend at top speed. Whereas the ME-412 doesn't even go in a straight line, because if you move the tiniest amount, it will instantly spin off. Its an impossible car.

You are entitled to your opinion but the s7 is a great car..but only for those that are willing to put in the time to learn how to drive it. Which means putting several thousand miles on it. Only good for a straight line? If that was so it wouldnt be the record holder for almost every online race, curves or no curves.

Hello Elle :)

As for the OP, chill out? Most pointless car in TDU is the Maserati 3500GT (Really, who drives this for more than 2 minutes).

Elle is correct in what she is saying, if the S7 couldn't do corners, why would people use it over the Enzo on mountain tracks?

While this has been going on, has anyone tought of the 300C, ugly, slow, cant go around corners, cant powerslide, gearbox is gastely, ugly inside, bad sound, belive me.

even if its doenst cost that mutch (!) its not worth the money!!

(if you cant control a S7, then you cant control the ME-FOUR-TWELWE, and i can both so you have to be a little bad drivers(no affence)