We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTR: Evolution comes to the PC.

Mb

I tried to join today.. your server isn't running the most recent version though, so I couldn't :(

But boy, 6 laps of the nordschlthingy!

I struggle with 3 laps around valencia at the moment :p

Yes hopefully they will update it soon.

There are too many corners to remember. :p I still struggle with 50% of the corners. :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE this game :D. Does anyone know if there is anyway you can set up your own game without hosting (like anybody you can ask to change the type of race on their server). I get 5004 ping when I host XD.

Getting a wheel too soon so should be good :D

No the only way is to know someone with a server and ask them if they will change it. This is not very likely but I will be changing my server about once a month to different types of racing.

No the only way is to know someone with a server and ask them if they will change it. This is not very likely but I will be changing my server about once a month to different types of racing.

Oh btw, when is your site RBHracing.co.uk back up? I've put it on my bookmarks cos it looks like it would be cool :D

Ah ok cool. Do you do requests or not? Oh and btw, love the vid :D. Makes me want to do a proper race now.. Need a wheel first :D

No requests at this time as the server is new but maybe in the future.

Oh btw, when is your site RBHracing.co.uk back up? I've put it on my bookmarks cos it looks like it would be cool :D

Work and too many games are in the way of the site getting finished. I will make time though sometime. :)

Ah ok cool. Do you do requests or not? Oh and btw, love the vid :D. Makes me want to do a proper race now.. Need a wheel first :D

Nah, you don't need a wheel. I think I'm doing ok with a pad, just a case of getting it set up right.

I had some fun pootling around the ring on my own trying to get the car setup right - got one that worked really well as long as I was in the zone.. but then I made a mistake and totalled the car :o

Yeh I do ok in Mini races with gamepad and some other races.. Got 2nd the other day (woop woop). Online that is.

The thing that annoys me with gamepad is it is quite twitchy, but if you turn down sensitivity, its not responsive enough. And when you stop turning it snaps back instantly XD. Funny on the grid cos you can bounce yourself to an angle :P

• 2 weeks later...
I really love GTR evo!!! I have a Gulf Skin for ever car i like!:D

I'd like to race some of you's onj it! But then again i'll problay end up spinning out on turn 1 when driving a mini! 'maroonstigjlr' Knows what my drivings like!

Haha yeh.. You need to get yourself something other than a keyboard XD.

We should organise a race.. But we need our own server. Which is where we get stuck :P

• 2 months later...