We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Flight Trainer

DRX051

Guest RB26DETT

haha. and there's a possibility of your online account getting banned if you use trainers online. i haven't heard of anyone getting banned yet.

Alright, for an hour or two I will block all possible connections to TDU from the internet, and see how it goes. But for right now I can't even find the trainer. I do not expect any of you to search for it, just saying I will not be testing it soon. ;)

Most trainers come up as malware or viruses but only because that is the way they work, they "interfere" with other programs in the RAM of your machine and that is similar to what a virus does.

I have used a trainer from Cheathappens.com regularly because I wanted to unlock all the concept cars and leave arcade mode. In my online profile I unticked every box in the settings so that I was as offline as possible without being offline. But if I multiplied my speed or height too much at once, I got the mesage "There is an inconsistency in game data. You will be disconnected." (Simpler to say something simple like, "You cheat, begone!!", but there you go) However, I'm not banned, all I did when that happened was log in again and continue. The anti-cheat has definitely been upgraded because now I can't have super speed or fly anymore, even in an offline profile.

Still, I have everything unlocked now and have no use for that program and so I have deleted it :D