We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Gumball Style McDonalds & Gas Station Cruise - Saturday 5th July '08

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the club I have now added you to the list.

Remember the club houses are not working in TDU so you will not get an invite in game.

The list is a bit out of date. S71NG3R said he would get round to removing unactive members from the list and adding new ones, but has yet to do so ... *cough* ;)

Not really much point in joining if it only means getting your name on a list.

The best thing would just be to join us on a cruise, as that's all we really do in the essence of being a club, so just look out for events such as these in the TDU-C Club section.

Oh and also, S71NG3Rs club (TDU-C #1) is full, even if there are a lot of inactive members, so if you really want to persue an invite (even though the clubs are esentially broken) then you should ask TheScottishSpotter as he is in change of TDU-C #2.

Ok, i would like to participate with my RUF RT12

But can you tell me what hour it is then in Belgium? :D

Grtzz

9pm
i want to go with you but i only have a Audi rs4 quattro saloon:) and i don't have money to buy a proper and fast ride:)
OK, RS4 it is. That should just be able to keep up.

Damn 9Pm, i think i cant go :(, forgive me!

A friend of mine is giving a party wich start at 9PM, srry again :(, but next time i will be there, for sure. ( btw, from the 10th july untill 21st i'm not home so cant play then ) Have Fun with the Gumball ;)

yer me to im going out for dinner at half past 6 so i'm not quit sure if i can come i'll do my best to come i swear but i'm not 100% sure oke, if im not there at 9-9:05 or some just go;) then im not online but i hope i can come:)