We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 22 Entry

Speed

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you still get blur in game. Also with photomode you can turn on or off Blur, TSS chose to add it to a static photo for a reason I cannto imagine :p with photomode you get much better camera control, therefore people use that and have to crop out the black bits (or at least, they choose to)

I'm not talking about ingame blurring.

I'm talking about this:

2668226454_4ebb2c7c6a.jpg?v=0

Guest RB26DETT

it depends on your resolution. users with smaller resolutions will see more of the blur, and ones with larger resolutions will see less. if you make a banner real big to eliminate the blurred sides, people with smaller resolutions will only see a small part of the banner, or have to scroll miles to the right to see the entire banner.

Yeah, I know that. :oook:

I'm on a 1280/800 res (and thats tiny). Even when i've been on my old 1024/768, its was mega blurres.

I can't believe there is anyone on a res lower than that nowdays. Hell, 8 years ago my 1024/768 was a small res.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Gallardo is probably one of the models that has 100% completion in it, you can tell by the model, the reflections and most of all the way the light bends and shapes around it in a realistic manner. It is one of the only cars where I see the sunlight actually being reflected in the rear lights and damn it looks sweet for it.

Also entry amount can be increased if wanted or you could split the poll between 2+ threads depending on the amount of entries.