We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fast and the Furious 4 spy photos/videos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Wantith to watch this Movie! I saw the own all or them and i've watched the 1st and 2nd one about 10 times and the third 46 oddly because it was the worst (Maybe the terribleness was addicting Idk) I wonder if they start where tokyo ends because then the race begins?

I think this movie is suppose to be between TFTF1 and FF:TD Like 2F2F For Paul. Whether its "before" 2F2F is unknown.

33 days to go :D

i.e.

TFTF1 ---> FF4 ---> 2F2F ---> FF:TD

or

TFTF1 ---> 2F2F ---> FF4 ---> FF:TD (I would personally prefer this one, because there could be more story links)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RB26DETT

I'm excited for this movie! Unlike the other FnF's, not a lot riced up cars in this one. I haven't seen any cars with outrageous bodykits and stickers from the trailers plus, lots of muscle cars in this one. This has the best car selection out of all the FnF movies.

Guest RB26DETT

i just came from the cinemas and this had the best car selection among all 4 movies as there were no riced up honda's or toyota's. there were still imports but they weren't full of stickers or neons and wild bodykits. they had clean kits (skyline r34 had a proper nismo kit) tho the showcars were still there but they stayed in the car show and didn't race. it had a okay story. if you watched all 3 previous movies, this is where everything comes together. i give it a 8/10.

oh and brian's skyline still runs the same HKS setup from the 2f2f movie. i can tell just by how the RB26 sounds.

Fast and The Bi-Curious :p

[HQ YouTube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE8QiTDWCVk

Looking to capitalize on the enormous success of this weekend's FAST AND FURIOUS' date=' NBC Universal has rushed another sequel into development. This time they've gotten Seth Rogen and Andy Samberg to star as new characters in the franchise. Characters that are only "slightly gayer" than those in the Vin Diesel/Paul Walker film. They've even got a catchy title - "The Fast and the Bi-Curious." Check out the trailer below![/quote']

[Original Source]