We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Game modders: your opinions please?

Leadfoot[YT]

Calling all game modders! I have noticed many new car request threads (2 or so every day...), but the responses are only ever people saying "I like that, too" or "No, that's horribly ugly and I have no idea who'd make it, etc., etc.".

1. So I think the modders should decide whether they will be accepting requests in threads, or doing their own thing (which, tbh, would reward us with nicer models, because they have passion in their creations).
  2. Also, to stop the constant flow could someone post a tutorial (or PM one to Iced_Bullet so he can set up a sticky) on how to get a finished model scaled and put into the game.

I know it's early in the modding learning curve, and people will most likely begin to take requests later on, but I think a tutorial would be a VERY BIG LONG-TERM HELP!

Thank you in advance for your opinions!

-Leadfoot

Was this a direct hint at Basbas for a tutorial? :p

I did think about a sticky for requests, but it's really only new members who post these billions of threads, therefore they would generally not use them, maybe they would. I don't know ... thoughts? Do we really need a new thread? But then again, 1 new thread to save 2 new threads every day perhaps? Also, I should sort out this contents stickies I promised :p

Might do it now while X Factoring =]