We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New to TDU - what first??

UK HOTCARS

on the main (driving) screen where you have the mini map in the bottom left hand corner there should be a number in a box ... this number will vary from 1 to 8, that is the number of people currently in your server and obviously who you can hear.

if you want to remain with them don't forget to 'lock' to them ... left on the d-pad till you get to the gamertags, then down to the person you want, then right twice

oh and if you jump to the main map you lose the lock, but you can filter the map to search for your friends

Okay cool, will have to look out for some of you guys to go cruising with!!

I've been battering the photos mode too, finding scenic locations and making "action" shots, jumping hills whilst flashing the lights and stuff. I'll have to get some off the box and post them up!

GC

Not exactly, I saw twm and woodruff about 40 miles away, and I could hear them.

Aye, my voice is quite loud eh ;)

@ UK HOTCARS - If you see me in a freeride server or on the map feel free to say hi, providing of course you can get a word in edge ways in my servers. I have some shall we say loud friends. Also on the topic of getting your photos off the box, that is easier said than done. Diablo (GOD) is the guru on that subject

Okay cool, will have to look out for some of you guys to go cruising with!!

I've been battering the photos mode too, finding scenic locations and making "action" shots, jumping hills whilst flashing the lights and stuff. I'll have to get some off the box and post them up!

GC

sorry but the photo upload to the test drive website doesn't work on the 360 ... never has done never will do I guess ... hopefully they'll change it if/when TDU2 surfaces

the only way to post pics is either to take a pic of your screen with a camera and upload it to the forum or to use some form of capture card thingy (ask diablo)

Yea it happens from time to time people get stuck in your server despite being miles and miles away. Your friend must have been stuck in ours. What was your friends GT? I may recognise it.

I forgot, it was a long time ago. It was either, froffyr6, cptn bluetooth, or kevinleegan, or M4RCU5. lol

I tried taking some photos off my TV screen but the quality is pants so I guess my posting photos wont be happening anytime soon!!

I bought a Lambo last night but I jumped from an E class to a B class so I think I should be getting a D class, then a C class to work up in order - does that make sense to do it that way or does it not hugely matter??

I tuned my audi TT too, it didn't change its class but it made it a damn site quicker!

GC

As long as you're a high enough level to compete in races that require a B class car then no it isn't a problem. When I began the game I went Audi TT > Ferrari F430 > Ferrari Enzo and I've done alright, I just advise others to build up slower as I found myself doing races to save up for lower class cars because my B class wasn't really usable a great deal. If there is a race that requires a car you don't particularly want to buy you can always hunt out a V-Rent and see if you can hire it for 20 minutes in order to pass the event. Keep hold of the Lambo it'll be useful.

As long as you're a high enough level to compete in races that require a B class car then no it isn't a problem. When I began the game I went Audi TT > Ferrari F430 > Ferrari Enzo and I've done alright, I just advise others to build up slower as I found myself doing races to save up for lower class cars because my B class wasn't really usable a great deal. If there is a race that requires a car you don't particularly want to buy you can always hunt out a V-Rent and see if you can hire it for 20 minutes in order to pass the event. Keep hold of the Lambo it'll be useful.

I bought the A3>GranSport>F430>Gallardo SE>Enzo and pretty much worked well so far. :D

Thanks to BAk99 for a little cruise the other night! Hope I didn't slur my words too much I was a little drunkard!

Yeah so we cruised around and he showed me some cool places and stuff, including the waterfall. Then when he said goodbye he drove onto the water and dissappeared into the waterfall!! Cool guy!!

Thanks to BAk99 for a little cruise the other night! Hope I didn't slur my words too much I was a little drunkard!

Yeah so we cruised around and he showed me some cool places and stuff, including the waterfall. Then when he said goodbye he drove onto the water and dissappeared into the waterfall!! Cool guy!!

haha cheers man ;) you didnt slur atall lol, jst hilarious that you misses

was slaggin you in the back ground =P Hope to catch you on soon man. :thumbsup: