We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe

jspel

Hé, it's a good idea to request a Rolls Royce, I totally love those cars, especially the Phantom, the convertible is also nice but the Saloon is the 'real' Rolls.

I am just back from my holiday in southern France and I saw there at one day just three of those DropHead Coupé's.

But what I also like are Big four door sedans, Powersedans they call them, like the Maserati Quattroporte, Mercedes S65 AMG, Audi S8/A8 W12, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Volkswagen Phaeton W12 and ofcourse the Rolls Royce Phantom.

Hé, it's a good idea to request a Rolls Royce, I totally love those cars, especially the Phantom, the convertible is also nice but the Saloon is the 'real' Rolls.

I am just back from my holiday in southern France and I saw there at one day just three of those DropHead Coupé's.

But what I also like are Big four door sedans, Powersedans they call them, like the Maserati Quattroporte, Mercedes S65 AMG, Audi S8/A8 W12, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Volkswagen Phaeton W12 and ofcourse the Rolls Royce Phantom.

Yea i love those big four door sedans

A week ago i saw a Rolls Royce Phantom :) I really love that detail in the rims that the double RR doesn't spin arrount, but stand still

SLRRR

Ow, Yes I like that to, always when I see a driving Rolls I make a picture of that, just for fun, I hope a Rolls Royce would come, love to see that car ingame.

Me to :) i really love to see that car ingame. I hope somebody is going to create that car and the interior.

SLRRR

• 1 month later...