We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A thread for Nige

Nodz86

Thought I'd make this one for you so you can talk about how great it is til your hearts content, :lol:

Demo: NHL 09

Content: NHL 09 Demo

Price: Free

Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions

Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) MILD VIOLENCE] Building on last year’s Winner of Seven Sports Video Game of the Year Awards momentum. Try out the all-new Be A Pro mode and step onto the ice and play an entire career as you level-up and progress from the AHL to the NHL. Learn about the first true console sports MMO game that allows you to assemble a team and play as yourselves in 6-on-6 online team play in the new EA SPORTS Hockey League. If you love sports video games, you have to try this demo.

Nodz is a legend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is I wouldn't have known the demo was out because I wasn't gonna go on the box tonight and If I did I would have just stuck on Madden 09 straight away anyway.

So thanks to Nodz I can now start to leave Madden 09 alone and get some proper sport action ....... although I could do with finishing NHL 08 :o.

Its also out in a week and halfs time :D.

aww I made Nige happy, now you can make us happy with keeping NHL references in here :cheeky:

TBH I'm still concentrating on MLB (Baseball !) at the moment because its not even preseason yet in the NHL but give it a couple of weeks and the greatest sport ever will begin to take over my life :cheeky:.

Until then I have Cricket, Baseball & Ameican Football to keep me entertained :thumbsup:.

So you do like something thats british then :cheeky:

Surprisingly yes :D.

To the point where I have the new England Test top and I'm also gonna get both the Twenty20 (Love it !) & ODI tops.

Infact I am wearing my England cricket shirt right now :thumbsup:.

I just fell off my chair when I read Nige was into an English sport and supporting England itself!

Yeah considering you guys are 'English' I have never heard any of you say you like Cricket and its gotta be the most English sport in the history of sports.

Plus I like Rugby infact I love Rugby but just because I watch American sports doesn't mean I don't like British sports.

Although I do have a soft spot for the Canadian Cricket team .........

You would think he supported USA for cricket..

Nah USA are crap, its Canada & New Zealand all the way after England ;).

Trust me like American Football & Baseball you have to watch the sport to understand, to an average Joe cricket is boring same goes for American Football & Baseball but learn the rules and regs and Cricket is actually an interesting sport to watch and to play ........

have to agree with you there Nige, I think I say I'm British more than I say I'm English ... I am listed as a British Citizen afterall

As to my liking of 'british' sports ... never been into Cricket ... too slow and boring in my mind ... I do like the 'national game', only watch rugby when it's the major internationals (6 nations and world cup), I like watching tennis, but only wimbledon ... but I mainly like watching Motorsport ... F1 and MotoGP to be precise ... where at present I support a British driver for a British team with a german engine in F1 and an Italian rider for a Japanese team in the motoGP

You had to mention his name in Nige's thread, he'll be upset now, :lol:

Nah not really I couldn't care less about F1 after this weekend anyway, basically if Kimi doesn't finish on top of the podium at Spa thats it F1 is over until next year for me :sulk:.

Now now ladies, let's not upset nige. This thread is for him :), too show him how much we care :p

I could of swore you guys didn't care .........

He wants to be canadian not american ;) lol

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING ..... 500 points awarded to Nodz :D.