We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By saying "but a Range Rover Sport could also be nice" is adding a further suggestion which is not to do with a Lambo or a Porsche. Simple.

Ah, Iced, why are you doing so pathetic, I was just giving my opinion what would be also a nice SUV, because Ruub said Cayenne.

Nevermind, next time dont be this immature, its just a little bit stupid.

Guest RB26DETT
Ah, Iced, why are you doing so pathetic, I was just giving my opinion what would be also a nice SUV, because Ruub said Cayenne.

Ruub SUGGESTED a Cayenne for the Porsche. :p

If you're wanting to question a decision by the Administrator, a ModMod and the creator of this thread. Please do so in a PM. What I'd call pathetic or immature is not abiding by a) the rules and b) Requests. We have given our requests yet you dissregarded them and then argue. I'm only being strict because there are plenty of people making stupid requests and it's kind of spam in my eyes. If there were hardly any requests or new members just signing up demanding that a BMW this or that is made, I wouldn't be as strick. If we don't keep on top it, it'll just go down the pan. Therefore posts which have been asked not to be posted are ALL deleted, because members will complain their posts were deleted and others were left.

-----------------------

As tool has now said the Lambo and Porsche models have been chosen, no more requests or suggestions will be allowed. We have a perfectly good request section where your requests are more likely to be seen!

If i may correct you there iced_bullet.. :P

I said "The cars are marked as Unknown cause the models were pretty crappy.. and required alot more work then the other cars" So basically im not doing the unknown porche and Lamborghini anymore once i find the car im looking for ill update the list till then its blank.

Even know its my birthday on the 9th and i wasnt gonna do anything till after it, well.. i couldn't resist.. So there will be a new updated picture car to the list.. Not complete but at least showing you the model ingame. :D

It shall be uploaded in a couple of mins

Guest RB26DETT

i thought australia is two hours ahead of us time wise. O_O you said it was 3:26am there, but when you posted, it was 3:26 here. O_O