We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

---

Would like to say just about little update on this car pack, the supra is my favorite car so you will most likely see more updates on the supra then other cars. Plus im working my way down the list.

For example: Supra is 1 so it will be done first then 2nd is the RX7 so that will be done after the supra etc..

It will be released near end of September or October sometime.. Cause sure small car list but if you have been creating cars for awhile it takes sweet time to get everything correct otherwise.. Well you can end up with alot of problems. Oh and i forgot i do have a life to live too.. :)

------------

Porsche 997 GT3 RS Added to photo list also Lamborghini Diablo

I have a theory about getting hoods to open.. Except would require more stuff to get it working. I can actually test this out but its just a theory i was thinking out.

That would be great :D

I'm gone look at the new photos

SLRRR

Tool831, is it okay if I mention you in all the movies, as "car creator" (hopefully I'll persuade Ryzza to feature one car in Season 2)? THAT'S AWESOME, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

It would be more logical IMO to replace the RT12. But it's your mod. Lemme check the file sizes, to see if I can put it on the RT12 anyway...

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOU SO MUCH! By the way, is this going to be a "Holiday Season" car pack?

EDIT: Hold the phone, the Tuscan interior and exterior can fit on the RT12! Yay! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

-Leadfoot

Well, great work tool, I find it very nice of you to create so many cars for all us TDU fans. I was getting tired of this game, even though I've been playing it since it's release on xbox 360 (but then couldn't be bothered to pay for live + car packs anymore). This game definitely needed some new stuff to get it going on PC because the car pack atari has released is sure nice, but it lacks a certain variety.

I'm also very happy you chose to do an Impreza WRX to go with the evos (since I'm in impreza maniac :D), may I just ask which WRX you're making? My guess it's either a '98 (still the best looking impreza imho) or an '05-'06 (which are ok too, and I'm also guessing you'll rather be doing that model than the older one ^^).

This question was probably already asked and answered (so sorry if I ask again, it's kinda late over here and I don't feel like reading through every page again) : are they all going to have a cockpit view? I remember reading something from basbas or someone else saying they were having trouble with the textures or whatever in the cockpit, reason for them not being available in the mods that were released until now, so I was just wondering what was going to be done or not on this matter.

Anyway, take your time to do all this, no need to rush, if you're creating all those cars from scratch it must be very demanding!

Good luck ;)

H311

Cheers guys for good feedback. :D

---

@Iced_bullet: Yeah all my cars are tested on the TVR Tuscan for size reasons.. I can get the TVR to hold about 2mb? something like that way bigger then average size.

I can say that the Porsche GT3 RS will be on a RUF

Cheers guys for good feedback. :D

---

@Iced_bullet: Yeah all my cars are tested on the TVR Tuscan for size reasons.. I can get the TVR to hold about 2mb? something like that way bigger then average size.

I can say that the Porsche GT3 RS will be on a RUF

Thank you! :):thumbsup:

-Leadfoot