We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first thougth the shapes fit to a Lamborghini Gallardo car, the headligths in the pics, the signals etc are in rigth place. But then there is this Murcielago opend airintake shadow on the tunnel one, that does not fit a gallardo.

It also can't be a Ferrari sinces for that its not round enogth.

So sinces you alread annonched gallardos and a diablo this could only be a reventon if it is a Lambo. But I actually doubt that it is that car. Why? Well you sayed that you don't want to convert a car from somebody else. Because you wanted to do this project ALL alone. Converting as example my reventon or basbas reventon would force you to ask for a permission and that would brake your indepences from doing this car pack alone. And yet there is on game that has a reventon inside by stock, maybe the upcomming NFS Underground does but its not realsed yet. So I doubt that its that one. because of those infos you told me.

maybe it could be that SSC Ultimate Aero car be. It has a very familar shape to a Diablo but then I doubt it is that one.

All this makes me unsure. Shapewise it maybe a Bugatti EB110 too but it does not have spiky side airintakes as a Muricelago does....

I actually doubt that it is that car. Why? Well you sayed that you don't want to convert a car from somebody else. Because you wanted to do this project ALL alone. Converting as example my reventon or basbas reventon would force you to ask for a permission and that would brake your indepences from doing this car pack alone.

:) Even know you said 'Example' this isn't basbas2004 model his model as i know was too high in polys and his HDD crashed not sure if he got the model back. Its defiantly not yours.

Ok I reduce me, while i wrote my guess you just realsed the guess object. making my post useless.

Form what I see it is the mesh of CTR's Reventon I belive. If that should be the case, I dunno but maybe my reventon could help for some detail stuff. Sinces it is the evolution of CTR's model. (He asked me to optimize and finish it. what I did and came up with a whole new dash (dashview detailed one) and so. But it maybe not CTR's althougth i think it is.

I found this on the internet 400 pieces.. This thing was all over the place hence why ive just shown it. It was like a puzzle. Also has no textures sadly so ill have to sort something out. If you want Reilsss this may be project Solo but if your willing to, you could help me out on it? Cause as a part of project solo sure im meant to do it all alone! but there is also a rule i carry with this pack. Its for the community so any help is allowed if i accept it. :)

Talk on msn if your interested.

I know a way to confirm that this model is not 'CTR's Reventon' if you download that revention as ive seen it on 'NFScars.com' download it and try opening it. IT has a lock on the file. Thats how i can prove its not his.

--------------------------------------------

What you think about the new HUD? (Wont be posted on first page)

Note: This doesn't actually work sadly due to Atari/Eden not enabling moving digital guages

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/NEwHUD.jpg

IMO This looks way better when in the actual game.. Images make it look low quality when its not. I also might try it out without it lighted up, so its abit more better without the blue lights etc.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Norma.jpg

Thanks guys, glad you like the guages. Sad that they don't work though. The revention is nearly ready for its first actual body test. It worked when importing it the first time but ive done some changes and fixed a couple of things. :)

I might also post a close up of it, that's if everything works correct.

Allrigth I see you on in messanger then I guess about the car.

For the dashboard. TDU does not support digital gauges. We see that on some cars specialy the Cien. So I suggest you, sinces the Reventon dash as the aircraft setting is, will never ever work in tdu, you can go and use the orginal speedometer as a template on that you can try to draw the car mode.

Or what maybe work even better is when you try go ahead and convert the tdu murcie dash into a lp640 dash. how ever you try the dailers should or need to be analog because digitals don't work.

The Aircraft dash could work, if you found a way to make the speedo and tach move vertically. It would look a little off, but it would work! It would be a line that went up and down. Or you could block off the areas outside of the guage to make it look like it was getting smaller.

I don't know if that's possible, but it seems plausable.

-Leadfoot

@leadfoot: the dash in the 3D interior file is different and works by moving actual 3D needles, i cannot change that at all.

-----

So? my S2000 digitalis wont work.. And im not using another dash. It really doesn't matter if they work or not cause at least it gives people that feel and look. :D

Edit: I think if anything i could get the main flat HUD working for it just use the Ciens as the default and edit it maybe?

---

Edit2: Oh wait that doesn't work also.. I think the main important thing is the look of the HUD and interior, i don't think most people would care if it actually didn't work, long as the look and everything was spot on.

-----

Important Note: I won't be doing my car pack for about this week, but i can do other things like maybe update my old cars etc, this is cause my mum is going into hospital and getting simple surgery (wont go into detail) and i need to help her out seeing she cannot move after it, like i said i will have time to do small things like update my cars or do something TDU related. :) If i do get time to do something ill update you guys though.

So i will be around of course..

-----