We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speeder: Mercedes-Benz SLR Mc-Laren Roadster *Reopened*

Speeder

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is trying his best and is new to it which i respect, except i must say this isn't even drivable..

It wasn't supposed to be released but the shape looks good. And he is trying the best. I hope he can get the paintjob etc... just like the 'normal' SLR

He is trying his best and is new to it which i respect, except i must say this isn't even drivable..

i agree its not drivable, but just that he tryed is great, he will (just like you, basbas, dmc and all the other modders) become a exelent modder, ad he will trow out exeptional cars, or i hope he do, congrandtulations on your first mod speeder :)

lay off him adv, no need for swearing. Tool believes in getting things done as quick and efficiently as possible. He's working like a bat out of hell on the car pack, and with other worries, he is probably quite stressed.

so just take that into consideration. :)

Please!

Why does Tool always moan about everything i say :@

Cheer up and stop licking arses u ***s!

Maybe if you weren't so rude to people and me.. ;) Ive had about 3 messages in different topics from you. First one was the Infiniti and then i think 2 messages on my car projects. And your being mean to 'Speeder' just cause that was my image and not his.

So stop being rude to people also to me or anything like that and maybe i wont moan as much.

Okay i admit i was wrong!

How old are u guys?!

Dont u have anything better to do than sit in all day on TDU (which is 2 years old!)

Making mods!

Shudnt u b revising for GCSE's or something :S

Bit of logic here. You are on a TDU forum, meaning you must like TDU. Therefore, you have the same interest level as many of the members here.

Mod making is a hobby / a challenge. You may think, "ah thats easy. Anyone can make a car" but the satisfaction thus gained from actually seeing your creation recognised by fellow members is as good a feeling as any. (I know this as I am also a member of a Virtual Airline for Flight Simulator)

So take into account:

Your opinion is obviously different to other's

At the moment, I'm sure a few people have bad comments about you due to the recent behaviour of yourself

Be thankful someone has taken it upon themselves to get the most out of the game. (I am very sure you have tried out a modification and liked it - So why complain?)

Some of us have finished their education

So come on man! Get your act together and be a valuable member of the community

/end rant

U lot need to get lives!

Stop getting over excited over games and grow up!

adv06, please refain from insulting members. Thanks. Consider this a warning seeing as you swore at the top of this page.

If you don't appreciate the mods (or people's time and effort inot making YOUR game better), then we don't expect you to use them. Not everyone likes to mod, but everyhates a hater who flames on people's good will.

U lot need to get lives!

?? You play TDU if your on this forum.. :rolleyes: Btw i do have a life.. hence why i haven't done anything lately on modding yet. Ive been helping my parents out. Which i even explained on my car projects thread. :cool:

U lot need to get lives!

That sounds like you need to grow up and go get laid. We don't want tossers like you who take the piss out of everyone on the Forum despite what they do.

Grow up you pathetic little boy.

• 5 weeks later...